Test plan for report lifecycle¶
Add a report¶
- we are on a "person" page
- there are more than one report model
- There is a "add a report" link in menu
- I click on "adda report" link in menu
- I can see a form with a button "add a new report"
- I can choose between report models
- I choose one report model randomly
- I click on "add a report"
- I have a report form
- I fill report with correct data's
- I click on "submit"
- The next page is a redirection to the new report's view page
We are continuing the scenario below.
- I click on the 'view' link in the table
- The next page is successfull (HTTP status code 2XX)
- We are on the list page
- I click on the "update" link
- the page has status code 2XX (isSuccessful())
- I set the date field to yesterday
- I set the user on another one
- I click on submit
- the report should be updated accordingly in DB
- the report form contains a button "Add"
- the report form have a field "date"
- the report form have field "user"
- the date field is required
- The date field must validate date => delegated to symfony framework
- the date field contains the current date by default
- the user field is a select input
- the user field is the current user by default
- the user field does not contains desactivated users
- the user field is required
- Open a form
- fill it with correct data
- modify a field to add incorrect data
- post it
The next page should have a ".error" element.
- we are on a "person" page, which counts at least one report
- click on "report list" link in a menu
- the list page is correctly loaded
- The list page contains the report name
- The list page contains the report date
- The list page contains a "view report" link
- The list page contains a "update report" link